Tiaki Taonga Trust- Wai 262 Flora and fauna
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration
- Community Engagement
- Communications Strategist
Estimated Time: 3 - 6 Hours Over 6 - 12 Months
Looking for someone who’s an expert at searching, locating, and organising research for our trust! Someone who is passionate about Te Reo Maori and NZ native culture, experienced and skilful Researcher. You are to have well versed knowledge of NZ Environment, understanding of Maoridom in NZ would be advantageous. Remote/Virtual Position. Requirements: Lived in NZ for at least 3 years Understanding of NZ Maori culture (Awesome if your familiar with Te Reo) speak and understand the English language fluently
Proposed project steps with time estimates
1. Zoom meeting to discuss this role.
2. Strategic/Work Plan with timeframes for this position.
3. Flexibility for this role will be considered.
What We Have In Place
1. Ongoing support.
2. Content information to assist researchers.
3. The tasks of the Researcher will be distributed amongst three volunteers balance out workload.
Arts and Culture
Disease & Medical Research
Health - Children
Health - Elders
Health - Family
Health and Nutrition
Justice and Legal Services
Wellbeing - Children
Wellbeing - Older People